Friday, June 20, 2014

Scrap By Numbers 6 & Winners

 Scrap By Numbers 6

We are half way through the Scrap By Numbers series. I got 6 photo templates for you this month. This pack has the classic AK Designs style which I define as....Big, Bold, and Balanced. Check this pack out. On sale now!

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=5870
 This pack can be found at:

Here is what my CT did with SBN6.


Winners

This week's winners to Scrap By Numbers 6 goes to....

Scott Moon

and

The Mommy Goddess

Winners, please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com to get your prize. Please do so by June 26th .

No blog freebie this week but keep your eyes out. I have some big news and a freebie to go along with that news! See you again real soon! Thanks for popping in!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment