Friday, January 17, 2014

Template Pack 57, Mini Pack 10, Winners & Freebie

It's that time again! I am stopping in to show you this week's new releases. Template Pack 57 is first!
I know there are scrappers out there that like more than just a couple photos on their layouts. I personally can't scrap less than 3 photos on my pages. It's just one of those crazy habits of mine. :-) I always look up to people with just one or two photos on their page and think I wish I could do that.

Template Pack 57 holds 6-8 photos per a template. It's on sale now through Jan. 27th for just...

$2

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4771#.UtgiHbQ4mHQ

 You can find this pack at:
Scraps N Pieces

Here are just a few layouts my CT did with this pack. More examples can be found in the store.




Did you miss the last 2 freebies in my newsletter? If so here is your second chance at picking them up. Mini Pack 10 is on sale for just...
 
$1.50


http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=4770#.Utghi7Q4mHQ

You can find this pack at
Scraps N Pieces

Winners to this week's giveaway are....

HARLEQUIN
and
Chili

Winners please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by January 23rd to get your prize.

Stacker freebie is up next. Please Enjoy!
http://bit.ly/K76tWe

I'll see you all back here tomorrow with my Super Saturday Deals!





Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Love the new temps. Thanks very much for the stacker freebie Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this in the DSA Forum. Thanks for the freebie stacker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie...I pinned it. and shared it on my FB acct! LOVE your templates~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the stacker, Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)! Visit the website if you would like a badge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amanda for the wonderful template freebie!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the freebie : this is so neat ! i posted the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-quick-pages-templates/

    ReplyDelete