Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Train, Bits and Pieces & Big News

August 1st is here! Blog train and Bits and Pieces time!!

First up is my part of August Bits and Pieces. This month I have made a pack for those who love to have the photo as the main focus of the layout and if you don't like such a big photo use a beautiful paper instead. There is always so much you can do with a template to make it your very own.

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!!! For the scrappers that use Page and SBPage formats....all of my new releases, starting with Template Pack 16, will contain PAGE and SBPAGE as well the normal PSD, PNG and TIFF!!!


And now without further ado Template Pack 16!!
Template Pack 16 is $1 now through August 7th!


Check out some layouts my CT did with this pack

New month also means new Facebook Freebie! All my Facebook likers will get this template free. Just like my Facebook page and go the the freebie tab to download. This is a fun one! It too contains PSD, PNG, TIFF, PAGE and SBPAGE formats.


Now on to the blog train! and another full size template! Sorry but unlike Template Pack 16 and my Facebook freebie this does not contain Page files.


(Freebie Has Expired)

Please enjoy and I'll see you back here on Friday! :)

Queen Bee Scraps
 
 

Pin It
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great freebie!! As always, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your templates!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you for the PAGE files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog train template, very nice, lots of pieces in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for you Train contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for both FABulous templates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the beautiful template :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing template, used it here (and put a link to this post):
    http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.fr/2012/10/kit-childhood-dangels-designs-et.html

    thank you :D

    find some freebies for you on my blog to :)
    NathL from france

    ReplyDelete